Every All About the Om item of clothing is made to order, which means from the point of purchase, your item will be with you within 1-3 weeks.
We use Royal Mail to deliver our parcels.
We hope you will love your All About the Om product, but just in case there is an issue, you can return the item. If you need to return an item, please email email@example.com we will send you a returns label for your order. You will then need to take it to the post office to return. Unfortunately, returns are not free and of course, items must be:
- in perfect/saleable condition
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed
We will aim to process your return asap, but it can take up to 14 days.
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with All About the Om. This two-week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – firstname.lastname@example.org
When we won’t be able to offer a refund:
- If an item has been return to use worn or washed
- If an item has been damaged by trying to repair it
- If an item is no longer wanted (eg because it’s the wrong size or colour)
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice.